Monday 20 February 2012

The Odd One

This session, we were required to create a language games. It was about word formation. So, my group had decided to create an conduct a language game named "The Odd One". This game was all about spotting the odd one from a group and state the reason why it was different from other. It was quite a challenging game because we had to spot which the odd one and then state why in just 15 seconds. What was coming first through our mind will be our answer.  This games tested on one's alertness to spot the odd one. Marks was given to the group with different answer with the other group. Before giving the answer, the group must place a bet with the given sweets.

Honestly speaking, I was very nervous when our group were conducting the game. My nervousness became more serious when Priscilla, Beremas and Edward asked me to explain the game to the class. They told me to do so because they said that I was the one who create the game. Are you kidding me? Oh my God! I was very afraid that others could not understand what I was going to deliver. At that time, I just kept silent for a while to find some strength to explain the game to the class. Fortunately, I could overcome my stage fright. My other three group members also helped me to during the explanation.
Thanks God! The game was well-conducted. I saw that everyone were enjoying the game. I was very happy because Madam Ira enjoyed the game too. And it became my motivation to keep continuing the game till the end. Lastly, I wanted to congratulate Hubert, Shah, Jes, Chris and Liza for being the winner!!


No comments:

Post a Comment